Comments on Funding:
- access to peer loans from $1,000 to $5,000;
- with matching grants of $500 and $1,000 (if meet criteria).
A Peer Loan is so much more than a small business loan. It comes with peer support, training and increased control, to name just a few benefits. A Peer Loan may be the right solution for applicants who:
- have no or poor credit history;
- have no cash or other source of equity;
- need a small loan amount (too small for a bank to consider);
- lack trust in typical financial institutions;
- want to avoid credit card debt;
- want to leverage additional funds.
Other Things to Note:
PARO Peer Circles help women to connect and network with other enterprising women. Today PARO is one of the strongest peer lenders of small business loans in North America (Impact- A Social Enterprise Strategy for Ontario, 2013).