Comments on Funding:
– $0.04/kWh multiplied by the electricity savings realized with the annual incentive capped at 20% of the facility baseline energy use.
– $50/kW multiplied by the summer peak demand savings realized with the annual incentive capped at 20% of the facility baseline summer peak demand. This is a performance incentive based on summer peak demand savings determined by comparing metered consumption to their baseline energy model.
Other Things to Note:
- Subject to the terms of the Agreement, the Program is anticipated to last until December 31, 2027 and Participants may add new Facilities until October 15, 2024. Each Facility enrolled in the Program will be eligible to participate in three Pay-for-Performance Periods; however, the Participant must realize the Minimum Savings by the end of the second Pay-for-Performance Period.
- Three years of annual pay-for-performance incentives are available for multi-site and single-site facilities for applications approved by December 31, 2024.
- Facilities that have participated in the Energy Performance Program in the past have achieved an average overall electricity saving of 6.5%.