Comments on Funding:
Maximum grant levels are limited to:
- $400 for travel between 201 and 1000 km one way,
- $600 for travel between 1001 and 2000 km one way,
- $800 for travel between 2001 and 5000 km one way,
- $1000 for travel over 5000 km one way.
Applicants may receive only one (1) Travel Assistance Grant per calendar year.
Applicants that are funded by the Travel Assistance Program are ineligible to receive funding from the Professional Development Assistance Program.
Application must be submitted before the activity starts. Results will be announced within ten (10) weeks of the application.
Applicants must submit:
- an application,
- a letter of confirmation or invitation to attend the event or project activity.
- final reports within 4 months after the grant confirmation.
Other Things to Note:
Travel Assistance Program is closed for 2022 and will reopen on February 1, 2023.