Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $25K in exchange for 2.5% equity in the startup.
Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted by a member of the Programs team to schedule a follow up meeting.
Other Things to Note:
- Women Founders – While the Incubator itself is not restricted to women founders, there is an additional stream of programming dedicated to women founders exclusively within the program.
- Black Innovation Fellowship – The DMZ Incubator itself is not restricted to Black founders. However, in addition to program benefits of the Incubator, participants in the Black Innovation program will receive access to additional assistance.
- Through the DMZ’s partnerships, our startups receive exclusive perks and discounts from 110+ partners worth over $1 million in business savings.
- DMZ is a Toronto-based world-leading growth incubator.
- Applications for the DMZ’s growth incubator are available only three times a year.
- Now accepting applications for March 2023. – No deadline mentioned.