Comments on Funding:
Meetings are attended by the Fellows and Associates, a carefully selected group of exited entrepreneurs, angel investors, and partners from leading venture capital firms who often invest in ventures that demonstrate a track record of achieving their objectives. There are no fees for participation and CDL does not take any equity.
- Ag – For founders building solutions applicable throughout the entire Ag value chain—from producer to plate.
- Artificial Intelligence – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities predicated on the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Blockchain – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities predicated on the application of blockchain technology.
- Climate – For founders developing high impact and scalable solutions to help preserve and protect the natural world.
- Commerce – For founders developing technologies that will transform the retail and CPG industries.
- Compute – For founders who seek to commercialize new computing hardware and/or software technologies that will impact humankind in the same ways the printing press, the personal computer, and the internet did.
- Digital Society – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities predicated on creatively, securely and responsibly fusing data from public and private digital registries to create business models that transform human societies.
- Energy – For founders developing transformational technologies for the energy industry.
- Fintech – For founders developing game-changing solutions for FinTech 2.0.
- Health – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities predicated on translational science and technology innovations that improve human health and wellness.
- Manufacturing – For founders using machine intelligence, IoT, cloud computing, robotics, 3D printing, new materials, and novel approaches to workforce augmentation to solve problems in manufacturing.
- Matter – For founders working on discovering, developing, or recycling advanced materials. The stream will focus on businesses that are identifying novel materials, new material discovery platforms, or characterization tools for new materials.
- Oceans – For founders focused on disrupting the ocean economy with digital technologies and sustainable solutions.
- Prime – For founders pursuing state of the art technological innovations across diverse industries.
- Quantum – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities at the intersection of quantum computing and machine learning.
- Risk – For founders developing transformational technologies in risk management and insurance.
- Space – For founders pursuing commercial opportunities that exploit the recent drop in the cost of accessing space and enable humanity to benefit from space-based technologies.
- Supply chain – For founders applying artificial intelligence to supply chain visibility, optimization and improvement.
- Web3 – For founders leveraging blockchain technologies, who look for ways to massively scale their disruptive business models and explore new ways to govern communities and organizations.
CDL typically admits companies that have advanced beyond the concept stage and that have developed or are working on a prototype. Demonstrating that applicants are committed to building a product or service is important to unlocking interest and support from mentors and future investors.
Applicants must check the stream they are interested in for the application deadlines and other details.
Applicants must check the stream they are interested in for specific documentation.
Other Things to Note:
The CDL 2022/23 Program Year application deadline has now passed. CDL accepts post-deadline submissions on an invite-only basis. We cannot guarantee that your application will be considered if you were not explicitly invited to apply after the deadline.