Peterborough Region Angel Network – Investment
The Peterborough Region Angel Network (PRAN) have monthly meetings in the downtown core of Peterborough, where entrepreneur startups present their investor’s pitch at a maximum of 20 minutes, following a Q&A period.
Comments on Funding:
No other details available.
prepare their initial pitch and submit it to a PRAN sub-committee, which is tasked with “pre-screening” all applicants;
- Applicants must prepare their initial pitch using the presentation template provided by PRAN and PRAN’s pitch guidelines.
- As progress moves forward with expressions of interest from the Angels, a comprehensive business plan may become a necessary reference tool for negotiations. This plan remains 100% the exclusive property of the applicant during the entire application process.
Pitch preparation requirements:
- a concise description of the market need that the company fills;
- an outline of what the company strives to do and why (vision);
- a description of what the market realities and size of the opportunity are;
- a brief description of the product, technology, and/or service;
- a outline of management team, advisors, and owners;
- a brief description of go-to-market strategies;
- a detailed outline of financials (breakdown of revenues, expenditures, etc);
- a suggested exit strategy for Angel Investors.
Other Things To Note:
- The Peterborough Region Angel Network meets once monthly in the downtown core of Peterborough Ont., to hear from a minimum of two innovative startup companies that are high potential and ready for investment.
- For further details please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When It Ends: