No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Peterborough Region Angel Network (PRAN) have monthly meetings in the downtown core of Peterborough, where entrepreneur startups present their investor’s pitch at a maximum of 20 minutes, following a Q&A period.
When It Ends:
connect with the Innovation Cluster by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
prepare their initial pitch and submit it to a PRAN sub-committee, which is tasked with "pre-screening" all applicants;
present to PRAN at one of their upcoming Investment Forums, if successful/invited.
- 1Applicants must prepare their initial pitch using the presentation template provided by PRAN and PRAN's pitch guidelines.
- 2As progress moves forward with expressions of interest from the Angels, a comprehensive business plan may become a necessary reference tool for negotiations. This plan remains 100% the exclusive property of the applicant during the entire application process.
Pitch preparation requirements:
- 1a concise description of the market need that the company fills;
- 2an outline of what the company strives to do and why (vision);
- 3a description of what the market realities and size of the opportunity are;
- 4a brief description of the product, technology, and/or service;
- 5a outline of management team, advisors, and owners;
- 6a brief description of go-to-market strategies;
- 7a detailed outline of financials (breakdown of revenues, expenditures, etc);
- 8a suggested exit strategy for Angel Investors.
Other Things to Note:
- 1The Peterborough Region Angel Network meets once monthly in the downtown core of Peterborough Ont., to hear from a minimum of two innovative startup companies that are high potential and ready for investment.
- 2For further details please send an email at email@example.com .