Type of Program:
The Emergency Business Sustainability Loans supports rural businesses within Bruce County get through the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $20,000.
Loan terms and conditions:
- 12.5% interest;
- 2no payment required for six months;
- 3repayment over 5 years with flexible repayment terms and no prepayment penalties;
- 4loans to be used for cash flow and working capital.
When It Ends:
complete, sign, and scan the the Application along with a) prior year and b) year to date financial statements (in house is fine);
email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the business name in the subject line of the email.
Applicants must provide:
- 1a completed loan application;
- 2prior year and year to date financial statements;
- 3a copy of the Master Business License or Incorporation papers;
- 4Statement of Personal Liabilities and Assets for any Guarantor;
- 5copy of Birth Certificate;
- 6copy of Driver’s Licence.
Maurice (Moe) Muise learned the ins-and-outs of government while an employee of the Government of Canada in Ottawa for 10 years. His current focus is helping small businesses in Ontario to identify and maximize government grants to grow their business.
Click here to learn more about Moe’s background and how he can help your business.