Type of Program:
The Emergency Business Sustainability Loans supports rural businesses within Bruce County get through the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $20,000.
Loan terms and conditions:
- 12.5% interest;
- 2no payment required for six months;
- 3repayment over 5 years with flexible repayment terms and no prepayment penalties;
- 4loans to be used for cash flow and working capital.
When It Ends:
complete, sign, and scan the the Application along with a) prior year and b) year to date financial statements (in house is fine);
email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the business name in the subject line of the email.
Applicants must provide:
- 1a completed loan application;
- 2prior year and year to date financial statements;
- 3a copy of the Master Business License or Incorporation papers;
- 4Statement of Personal Liabilities and Assets for any Guarantor;
- 5copy of Birth Certificate;
- 6copy of Driver’s Licence.