Comments on Funding:
The applicant will pay interest and other fees, if applicable.
Applicants must be:
- generate a net worth statement,
- collect past three years of tax returns or accountant-prepared financial statements,
- gather recent pay stubs or written employer verification for off-farm income (if applicable),
- bring government-issued photo ID (drivers license, passport),
- collect shareholder agreements (if any),
- assemble copies of existing operating loan agreements (if applicable),
- build a business and marketing plan,
- prepare and maintain a cash flow budget.
Other documentation might be required to prove the Indigenous status.