Type of Program:
FCC provides financing to young entrepreneurs under 40 to purchase shares in, buy, or improve an agricultural or food-related business, and take their dream business to the next level.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $1,500,000.
The applicant will pay interest and other fees, if applicable. There are no loan processing fees.
When It Ends:
Applicant must be:
Applicants must contact the FCC local Corporate and Commercial team for details.
- 1generate a net worth statement,
- 2collect past three years of tax returns or accountant-prepared financial statements,
- 3gather recent pay stubs or written employer verification for off-farm income (if applicable),
- 4bring government-issued photo ID (drivers license, passport),
- 5collect shareholder agreements (if any),
- 6assemble copies of existing operating loan agreements (if applicable),
- 7build a business and marketing plan,
- 8prepare and maintain a cash flow budget.