Comments on Funding:
Funding takest the form of loans and loan amount and starts at:
- $10,000 for businesses that have been in operation between 12 and 24 months and
- $100,000 for businesses that have been in operation for more than 24 months.
The above-mentioned amounts are requested by the online application system when trying to apply.Loan terms and conditions:
- the possibility to postpone principal payments at the start of the loan;
- a customized repayment schedule.
BDC also provides specialized financing solutions that go beyond conventional financing. Their Growth & Transition Capital experts can help you structure a financial package with repayment and interest terms adapted to your needs, without diluting ownership.
Applicants must be:
- are Canadian citizen or permanent residents, and
- have reached the age of majority in the province or territory where they live.
Other Things to Note:
BDC also offers solutions that protect cash flow and support tech businesses at all stages, including those with a recurring fees revenue model. This applies to businesses with monthly recurring revenues of $50,000 or more. Other financing solutions are available for businesses whose monthly recurring revenues are less.