Comments on Funding:
The funding will take the form of a repayable loan of up to $30,000 ($15,000 from the Foundation and $15,000 from the Prescott-Russell Community Development Corporation (SDCPR)).
The applicant must be a french-speaking business that:
Applicants must submit the application form and the supporting documentation to Marc Lavigne, General Manager at email@example.com or 613.565.4720.
Applicants must submit:
- the disclosure of personal information (i.e., divulgation de renseignements personnels) of each applicant;
- the disclosure of company information (i.e., divulgation de renseignements sur l’entreprise);
- the notice of consent to the Prescott-Russell community development corporation (i.e., avis de consentement à la Société de développement communautaire de Prescott-Russell) from each applicant;
- annex a – forecast of results (i.e., prévisions des résultats);
- annex c – personal balance sheet (i.e., bilan personnel) for each applicant.
Other Things to Note:
There is no deadline for submitting an application. Each applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application no later than 90 days after receipt of the duly completed documents.