Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $25,000 to support eligible operating costs.
Other terms and conditions apply and the applicant will discuss them with the Account Manager.
- be for-profit businesses;
- businesses must have been established prior to March 1, 2020;
- businesses must have been impacted adversely due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- businesses must have been viable and must not be experiencing financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020;
- the applicants are in good standing with NADF; and
- the applicant must have been able to obtain commercial financing at March 1, 2020.
Other terms and conditions apply and Account Manager will discuss with the applicants. The ELF program is intended to support eligible operating costs incurred on or after March 15, 2020, retroactively. Eligible operating costs such as rent, utilities, insurance, and health and safety improvements due to COVID-19 are eligible for support.
contact their Account Manager by email or call 1-800-465-6821 or 807-623-5397, if they are an existing or former NADF client;
email email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-465-6821 or 807-623-5397 and an Account Manager will be assigned to work with them, if they are new clients.
Other Things to Note:
Program no longer active in January 2022.