Comments on Funding:
Funding will take the form of loans of up to $250,000.
Loan terms and conditions:
must complete the loan eligibility pre-screening form on the website. They will receive a link to submit their full application via Northumberland CFDC’s CORL application portal.
will be contacted by a Loan Officer from Northumberland CFDC with next steps. If approved, Letter of Offer will be issued. Closing (funds can be advanced in as little as 2 weeks after approval).
Applicants must submit the following information and digital documentation:
- Copies/scans of two forms of photo ID
- Articles of Incorporation and/or Business Registration (Master Business License, Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership)
- Any financial statements or business planning documents you have on file electronically
- Login information for online business accounts such as business banking, accounting, payments, etc. (you must grant permission to CORL Financial Technologies to access this information for the limited purpose of assessing your business for financing, and for ongoing monitoring of your loan status throughout the term of the loan). Please note that the more accounts you connect, the more information we will have to accurately assess your application.
Additional documentation may be required in further due diligence and review of your application, such as (but not limited to):
- Statement of Personal Assets and Liabilities including;
- Personal Net Worth Statement;
- Personal Net Worth Statement for each applicant (partner(s) and/or spouse);
- A schedule of investment properties;
- Proof of assessment value of home (MPAC Property Tax assessment and/or residential appraisal report);
- Copies of Bank statements supporting account and investment balances and loan/mortgage amounts;
- Personal income tax returns for 2 years together with Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment;
- Other information to confirm balances on statements.
- Detailed multi-year cash flow projections;
- If purchasing land or building, a signed Offer to Purchase, conditional on financing;
- The past 3 years’ financial statements and/or CRA Statement of Business Activities (Form T2125);
- Detailed listing of equipment and inventory to be purchased;
- CRA Notice of Assessment (T2 for Corporations);
- HST Return for Registrants (Form GST 34);
- Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions (Form PD7A);
- List of current Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Detailed listing of equipment and inventory owned;
- Résumé(s) of partners/shareholders;
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Drivers’ licenses of partners/shareholders;
- Other documentation as deemed necessary and requested after initial submission.
Other Things to Note:
Northumberland CFDC is not in competition with the banks. It is an alternative lender that supports entrepreneurs as a pathway to future prosperity in our communities.