No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The Microloan is a simpler and quicker way of getting smaller investment amounts approved and disbursed.
Comments on Funding:
No details found about the loan amount.
These microloans have a comparable rate of interest to our regular investments. The interest rate will be based on the term length and perceived risk of the investment.
When It Ends:
Applicants must complete and submit the completed and signed application form found on Thunder Bay Ventures' website.
Applicants must submit:
- 1Comprehensive Business Plan;
- 23-Year Financial Statement or Financial Projections;
- 3Certificate of Incorporation or Master Business License;
- 4Canada Revenue Agency Document showing CRA logo, business name, and applicant name;
- 5Direct Deposit Form or Void Cheque;
- 6Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
- 7$100 non-refundable application fee by cheque or e-transfer.
- 1Partnership agreement;
- 2Supplier’s Letters of Intent;
- 3Customer’s Letters of Intent;
- 4Record of Site Condition;
- 5Aged List of Accounts Receivable and Payable;
- 6Corporate By-Laws;
- 7Lease Agreement.