Type of Program:
Thunder Bay Ventures provides financial assistance to businesses in the Thunder Bay CMA.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $30,000.
When It Ends:
Applicants must complete and submit the completed and signed application form found on Thunder Bay Ventures' website.
Applicants must submit:
- 1Comprehensive Business Plan;
- 23-Year Financial Statement or Financial Projections;
- 3Certificate of Incorporation or Master Business License;
- 4Canada Revenue Agency Document showing CRA logo, business name, and applicant name;
- 5Direct Deposit Form or Void Cheque;
- 6Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
- 7$100 non-refundable application fee by cheque or e-transfer.
- 1Partnership agreement;
- 2Supplier’s Letters of Intent;
- 3Customer’s Letters of Intent;
- 4Record of Site Condition;
- 5Aged List of Accounts Receivable and Payable;
- 6Corporate By-Laws;
- 7Lease Agreement.
Other Things to Note:
NWOIP loans: Community Futures Development Corporations (CFDCs) in Northwestern Ontario now have the ability to provide loans to Northwestern Ontario businesses in excess of their normal lending cap of $300,000, to as much as $600,000. With the help of the CFDCs’ funding partner, FedNor/Industry Canada, these loans are available to Northwestern Ontario Businesses for starting a new business or expanding an existing