Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $250,000.
Loan terms and conditions:
- The loans have very flexible amortization and repayment terms.
- There are no prepayment penalties.
- A $250 fee will be charged on approved loans.
- Applicants are responsible for all legal costs to complete the loan securitization package. These funds can be paid for from the proceeds of the funds to be borrowed.
sign the Letter of Offer and return it to the Wellington-Waterloo CF, if approved. Funds are normally made available within 2 – 3 weeks after the signed Letter of Offer is returned to the Wellington-Waterloo CF
Applicants must submit:
- a Business Plan & Business Loan Application;
- an up to date resume which includes work history, educational background and refers to any transferable skills the business owner has;
- other supporting documents, such as:
- partnership agreement;
- letters of intent from customers;
- existing contracts;
- letters with terms of purchase from suppliers;
- promotional literature;
- Photographs of product or location.