Type of Program:
The Start-up Visa Program is a 2 month virtual pre-acceleration followed by a 6 months in-office acceleration featuring partner services, business advisory, access to mentors, and more.
Comments on Funding:
No funding involved. Paid program. Program Cost: $30,000 CAD.
When It Ends:
obtain a Letter of Support from an o cial SUV a liate (BHive);
collect all the necessary documents;
complete immigration document and pay fees;
submit their application.
Prospective applicants must be ready to provide:
- 1detailed information regarding the potential viability of their business venture including a formal business plan, financial and legal documents;
- 2any other relevant information that a designated entity may require to issue a Commitment Certificate accompanied by a Letter of Support.
Other Things to Note:
- 1BHive is Brampton’s premier start-up incubator specializing in Start-up Visa Program start-ups.
- 2The BHive is a collaboration between the City of Brampton and the Toronto Business Development Centre. The program offers incoming foreign startups with all the tools and guidance they require to establish and scale their business in Canada.
- 3Program Cost: $30,000 CAD.