Comments on Funding:
No funding involved. Paid program. Program Cost: $30,000 CAD.
Prospective applicants must be ready to provide:
- detailed information regarding the potential viability of their business venture including a formal business plan, financial and legal documents;
- any other relevant information that a designated entity may require to issue a Commitment Certificate accompanied by a Letter of Support.
Other Things to Note:
- BHive is Brampton’s premier start-up incubator specializing in Start-up Visa Program start-ups.
- The BHive is a collaboration between the City of Brampton and the Toronto Business Development Centre. The program offers incoming foreign startups with all the tools and guidance they require to establish and scale their business in Canada.
- Program Cost: $30,000 CAD.