Comments on Funding:
No funding involved.
Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted by a member of the Programs team to schedule a follow up meeting.
Other Things to Note:
- Startups with at least one Black or woman-identifying co-founder receive an additional layer of startup support and benefits when joining the Bootcamp.
- Through the DMZ’s partnerships, Bootcamp startups receive exclusive perks from 80+ partners valued at over $470K in business savings.
- DMZ is a Toronto-based world-leading growth incubator.
- This is an equity-free program. The DMZ does not take an equity stake from companies in the Bootcamp.
- Now accepting applications for May 2022.