Comments on Funding:
Funding is a rebate based on the percentage of water not returned to the sanitary sewer system, and is applied to the sewer portion of the water rate. The percentage by which the sewage discharge is reduced in relation to the amount of water purchased must meet the following criteria:
- for properties with total annual water consumption ≤1500 m3 the sanitary contribution amount is ≤ 80%;
- for properties with total annual water consumption>1500 m3 but ≤15,000 the sanitary contribution amount is m3 ≤ 85%;
- for properties with total annual water consumption>15,000 m3 but ≤ 1,500,000 the sanitary contribution amount is m3 ≤ 90%;
- for properties with total annual water consumption>1,500,000 the sanitary contribution amount is m3 ≤ 95%.
Applicants must submit:
the application with all required documentation within nine months from the date your letter of intent is received by the City;
all documentation (except the letter of intent) annually by February 1 to continue to receive the rebate after the first year.
For the application to be accepted for consideration:
Applicants must submit:
- a letter of intent including:
- Company name;
- Facility address;
- Contact information (full name, phone number, email address);
- Water account number(s);
- Water meter number(s).
- an engineering report including:
- a completed Sewer Discharge Summary form;
- a completed Purchased Municipal Water form Excel file and copies of the first and last month’s water bills for each water account in Appendix A.
- completed Cooling Tower form(s) Excel file for the makeup and blowdown water meter readings, as applicable.
- completed Boiler form(s) Excel file for the makeup water meter readings, and blowdown water meter or conductivity readings, as applicable.
- completed Product Water Content form(s) Excel file. For each product include a description of the product responsible for water consumption; and any calculations providing water content percentage or amount based on a minimum of three (3) separate (non-consecutive) periods of study or production records, showing seasonal variations in Appendix B.
- For other processes, not included above, that divert water from the sanitary system, include:
To continue to receive the rebate after the first year, all documentation (except the letter of intent) must be submitted annually by February 1.