Comments on Funding:
Program participants receive a rebate of two cents per kilowatt hour. Individual rebates are capped at 2017 to 2020 average consumption levels.
To apply for the Northern Energy Advantage Program (NEAP), each individual facility must be:
send their completed application, including all required documentation, by email or mail to:
Alexandra Stempel, Northern Energy Advantage Program, Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry, 159 Cedar Street, 7th Floor, Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 6A5.
Applicants must submit:
- a completed application form;
- audited annual financial statements from the two most recent fiscal years;
- annual forecast sales or production and EBITDA for each facility for the applicant’s fiscal years ending
March 31, 2027;
- forecast of total capital expenditures for each facility for the applicant’s fiscal years ending March 31, 2027.
- a list of projects associated with expenditures;
- an Energy Management Plan.