Comments on Funding:
Funding is a wage subsidy of:
- 50% of the wages (to a maximum of $5,000) for each net new placement.
- 70% of the wages (to a maximum of $7,000) for each net new placement for under-represented groups.
Student eligibility criteria:
Other Things to Note:
- Magnet is no longer accepting new applications for the Summer 2022 Student Work Placement Program.
- During the month of December, they will be accepting applications for Winter 2023 (funding term: January 1 to March 31, 2023).
- Magnet is one of 17 SWPP delivery partners across Canada.