Type of Program:
BDC's Small Business Loan helps Canadian companies get fast financing to use to:
- 1supplement cash flow (purchase equipment, software, or hardware without using cash they need for everyday activities),
- 2sell online to increase sales (upgrade your website, purchase inventory, run marketing campaigns, hire a consultant),
- 3cover expenses (pay suppliers, landlords, employees).
Comments on Funding:
Loan is up to 100,000 and can be obtained in 48 hours. Capital payment can be postponed for 6 months and loan repayment can be extended o 5 years.
Loan terms and fees:
- 1the loan can be obtained 100% online;
- 2no application fees;
- 3no penalties for early or lump-sum payments;
- 4capital payment can be postponed for 6 months;
- 5loan repayment can be extended to 5 years;
- 6BDC doesn’t take personal assets as collateral for the loan.
When It Ends:
Applicants must be/have:
Only online applications, where applicants can easily track and submit their documentation.
Applicants must create a Client Space account.
"With BDC’s online financing, I appreciated the simplicity and above all, the speed of approval. The funds were essential to going digital and ensuring my company’s sustainability." - Denis Leclerc, C. Adm. Owner, Director and Certified Trainer, VMG Solution Services-Conseils
Maurice (Moe) Muise learned the ins-and-outs of government while an employee of the Government of Canada in Ottawa for 10 years. His current focus is helping small businesses in Ontario to identify and maximize government grants to grow their business.
Click here to learn more about Moe’s background and how he can help your business.